Coláiste Naomh Eoin plan to go ahead with on campus courses as normal this year. These will be ran in full compliance with the public health measures outlined by the Department of Health and the HSE.
Coláiste Naomh Eoin will continue to implement all Covid-19 safety measures in line with the schools Covid-19 Policy. The safety of all students and staff is paramount to Coláiste Naomh Eoin.
Coláiste Naomh Eoin will meet all guidelines and directives as set out by the Department of Public Health in the following categories:
- The creation of PODs and Bubbles
- Physical and Social Distancing
- Students wearing Face Masks at secondary level (optional for primary level students)
- Increased hand washing and sanitising
- Enhanced cleaning regimes
- Staggered breaks and lunch times
Trained staff will manage contact tracing within their bubbles if necessary.
Coláiste Noamh Eoin looks forward to welcoming back students with a hearty ‘Céad Míle Fáilte’. We look forward to providing our students with invaluable language immersion courses in Summer 2021.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office if you have any questions.
Le dea-ghuí / Kind Regards,